- Installing or uninstalling WordPress plugins or themes
- Creating, deleting or forwarding email addresses for your domain
- Setting up autoresponders or changing existing autoresponders
- Creating FTP accounts for your domain
- Adding a subscription box so your readers can get your latest blog posts via email
- Setting up sub-domains on your hosting and installing WordPress on those sub-domains
- Backing up your WordPress web site
- Moving or copying your WordPress site from one host to another (same domain)
- Moving or copying your WordPress site from one host to another (different domain)
- Changing WordPress header, footer or sidebar graphics
- Changing theme colour schemes
- Adding or editing posts or pages
- Adding Facebook and Twitter followers to you web site
- Installing Google Analytics and other statistics modules
- Setting up an automatic backup facility
- Editing or restructuring WordPress menus
- Installing and creating an image gallery
- Removing footer links
- Customising a standard theme to get the look you want
- WordPress theme css editing (eg changing font style, colour or size)
- Resetting or recovering the Administrator username and password
- Recovering the WordPress site after it has been hacked and removing bad code
- Adding videos, audio or PDFs to your WordPress pages or posts
- Setting up contact and request for quote forms
- Performing basic search engine optimisation on your WordPress site
WordPress is the world's most popular content managed system. Best of all, it's free. This open-source platform is perfect for small businesses as you can start small and scale it up. If you can think of it, WordPress can do it.
First impressions count, and that is why we receommend you get your WordPress website designed right! You want your site to stand out from the crowd. We build WordPress websites that are mobile compatible, fluid, adaptive, responsive. This means that no matter what device your customers are accessing your website from, it will look good.
There’s no point having a website if it doesn’t perform well on Google. You can leave the tricky stuff of ensuring you website is setup in the best practice for SEO to me.
What is WordPress?
WordPress is the world’s most popular content managed system. Best of all, it’s free. This open-source platform is perfect for small businesses as you can start small and scale it up. If you can think of it, WordPress can do it. You can find a variety of different sites built on WordPress. From blogs to e-commerce solutions.
The core software is built by hundreds of community volunteers, and when you’re ready for more there are thousands of plugins and themes available to transform your site into almost anything you can imagine.
Making use of plugins and custom code means you can expand your website as your business grows. You might like to start with just a small holding page, then expand to an e-commerce store – all this is possible with WordPress Websites.
View some of our completed web design projects.
Below is a list of some of the WordPress websites we have completed for clients.
Need help with your WordPress website?
Has something gone wrong with your WordPress site? Although not exhaustive, here’s a list of the sort of tasks we may be able to help you with. All of these tasks would usually take one hour or less to complete.